Saturday, July 28, 2012

Live 4 Him

<3

Live 4 Him
So many problems
In the world around me
So much chaos
Does surround me

It's so easy to get lost
In my things
So easy to idolize
The fake joy that it brings

In so short a time
I turn from the Lord
In so short a time
I'm so easily bored

Destruction and turmoil
Strike the land
But with God at my side
Against me none can stand

If I only opened
My eyes to see
Everything God
Could do with me

So now I proclaim
I will turn my back
On the hurt that I brought
And the love that I lacked

I need Jesus' help
I wanna shine with his joy
I'll help bring down the devil
Who steals, kills, and destroys

So I challenge all people
Who hear me today
To join me in battle
Because God's here to stay.


When I wrote this I was so excited that I got to use the line "destruction and turmoil strike the land" because it's so much fun to say and it's very dramatic =)

No comments:

Post a Comment