Saturday, November 2, 2013

Fear of Falling

I have a fear of heights (which should be better known as fear of falling) and this is what I feel and think when that sets in...

Fear of Falling
Edge of the building
Twelve stories tall
Peer down at the ground
What a great fall

Don't lean on the rails
A screw might slip, as would you
My stomach churns
And I think I might puke

If I fall of the edge
Then my neck could break
My bones could shatter
And my brain could could get a shake

All this could happen
And my head might crack
So, if that's the edge,
I think I'll stay back.

4 comments:

  1. Love this one! I forget about you and heights! Your description of the feeling is awesome (not the feeling but the way you described it.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been almost two months...time to post another one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We will be coming over on NYE...I'll have to give you some writing material! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You haven't posted one all this year. Call me! I miss you.

      Delete