Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Pave Stone

   Whenever we go to my Gram's house, she likes us to paint pave stones so that she can place them in her garden. On time I didn't get to paint mine, so she asked me to write a poem on it. Here it is... :)

Pave Stone
Sitting, waiting
Dull and gray
Along comes the buyer
Ready to pay

It's prepared to be layed
On the ground so low
But what happens
Isn't so

With a swish and a flick
Gray turns to blue
Dull turns to bright
It's looking pretty and new

It's painted with bunnies,
Flowers and birds
Pink, green and blue
It's printed with words

With creativity
Paints, laughter and fun
This stone makes memories
Bright as the sun



   I totally didn't mean to have that Harry Potter reference in there because I wrote it before I had read those books, but you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment